Has conducted more than 80 Corporate training
Trained 10,000+ Students so far
Call us : +91-8802000175
50+ Hours Course Duration
Free Demo Class Available
100% Job Oriented Training Completed 500+ Batches
Comprehensive Curriculum: Our course begins with a solid foundation in basic SQL concepts before delving into the intricacies of intermediate and advanced functionalities. Moreover, we'll guide you through the fascinating realm of PL-SQL to automate and streamline your tasks.
Flexible Online | Offline Sessions: We understand the demands of modern life, which is why we offer online sessions to cater to your convenience. Now you can learn and grow without being tied to a physical location.
Small Batch Advantage: To ensure personalized attention and interactive learning, we maintain a limited batch size of 6 to 8 participants. This deliberate choice allows our experienced trainers to cater to individual expectations and requirements effectively.
Diverse Session Timings: Our weekday sessions are available both in the morning and evening, accommodating various schedules. Additionally, we provide weekend sessions for those seeking more flexibility.
Hands-on Assignments: Learning by doing is at the core of our approach. With assignments accompanying each topic, you'll have the chance to apply your newfound knowledge to real-world scenarios. Raw data and practice sheets will be your tools for honing your skills.
Personalized Support: Have questions? Need clarification? Our trainers are dedicated to addressing your queries and ensuring your learning journey is smooth. Your success is our priority.
Course Completion Certification: Once you've successfully navigated the course, you'll receive a certification recognizing your commitment and achievement. It's a testament to your acquired skills and knowledge.
Path to Placement: As a corporate training agency, we go beyond instruction. We offer placement assistance by sharing your CV with reputable companies. Your potential employers are just as eager to discover skilled professionals as you are to launch your career.
Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server
- The Basic Architecture of SQL Server
- RDBMS Concepts
- SQL Server Versions
- Getting Started with SQL Server Management Studio
- Basics of Databases & Tables
- In-Build Databases in SQL
Module 2: Basic Queries in SQL
- How to retrieve data from SQL
- Understanding the Order of Operations in SELECT statements
- Fetching Duplicates with DISTINCT
- Using Column and Table Aliases
- Writing Simple CASE Expressions
- Writing Order By / Group By
Module 3: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Sorting Data
- Filtering Data with Predicates
- Filtering Data with TOP and OFFSET-FETCH
- Working with Unknown Values
Module 4: Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Using Aggregate Functions
- Using the GROUP BY Clause
- Filtering Groups with HAVING
.Module 5: Working with SQL Server Data
- Introducing SQL Server Data Types
- Working with Character Data
- Working with Date and Time Data
Module 6: Adding Tables
- Creating tables
- Altering tables
- Adding new columns
- Altering existing columns
- Data type Decrease/Increase
- Simple insert
- Columns by insert
Module 7: SQL – Constraints
- Not Null Constraint
- Default Constraint
- Unique Key Constraint
- Primary Key Constraint
- Foreign Key Constraint
- Index Constraint
Module 8: SQL Joins
- Understanding Joins
- Querying with Inner Joins
- Querying with Outer Joins
- Querying with Left and Right Joins
- Querying with Cross Joins and Self Joins
Module 9: SQL Views
- What are SQL Views
- How to create views
- How Views are differ from Tables
- How to create Views from Joins
Module 10: SQL String Functions
- LEFT, Right Functions
- UCASE, LCASE Functions
- Length, Locate, Format, Concate etc.
Module 11: SQL Date / Time Functions
- DATE_ADD, CURRENT_DATE() , CURRENT_TIME(), Now() etc
- Datedif function
- DATE_FORMAT, DAYOFWEEK,
- MONTH, YEAR, LAST_DAY
- EXTRACT, Function
Module 12: Programming with T / PL SQL
- T-SQL Programming Elements
- Declaring Variables and Delimiting Batches
- Using Control-Of-Flow Elements
- Using Variables in a Dynamic SQL Statement
- Create and submit batches of T-SQL code for execution by SQL Server.
- Write code that declares and assigns variables.
- Describe the control-of-flow elements in T-SQL.
- Write T-SQL code using IF...ELSE blocks.
- Write T-SQL code that uses WHILE.
Module 13: SQL Procedures
- Querying Data with Stored Procedures
- Types of Procedure in SQL
- Passing Parameters to Stored procedures
- Creating Simple Stored Procedures
Module 14: SQL Triggers & Cursors
- Types of Trigger I SQL
- How to use Triggers
- What are Cursors
- Eliminate Cursors with temp tables
Module 15: Implementing Transactions
- Transactions and the database engines
- ACID Concepts
- Controlling transactions
- Transactions - Real time Scenarios