The term web design is normally used to describe the design process relating to
the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing mark up.
Website Designing covers different skills and disciplines that are used
for developing a website. The different areas of website designing include web graphic design,
interface logo design, Brochures and catalogs, user experience design and Search Engine Optimization.
- We strongly believe in Open Handed & Real Time Training and will go for practical sessions mostly.
- Students should devote minimum 3 hours/session.
- Students and Trainer Ratio will be 3:1 respectively.
- Students will be offered to mention the links of websites in their Cvs on which they worked during training.
- Students are committed to work on live projects as a part of their course curriculum.
- Placement is Guranteed on logical skills, performance in live projects and willingness to learn.
- Before joining us, we recommend you to check and review our projects View Online Projects
- HTML5, CSS3
- Java Script, JQuery
- Bootstrap Framework - Responsive Websites
- Angular JS (Directives, Models, Controls etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop - Tools, Layers, Banners, Logo, Skatch Etc.
- SEO, SMO, SEM (Digital Marketing)
- Web Hosting, FTP, Domain, Web Services etc.
- Google, Youtube, and Other Social Sites APIs
Web Designing Training Details - Download
- 1.5 Month ( 25- 30 Sessions)
- Class Duration : 3 Hrs